Armed Assault finns att köpa on-line nu!

Started by KeyCat, December 01, 2006, 22:12:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubble0zero

Jag är helt inne på din linje horisonten...
De andra får beta testa lite och börja göra bra uppdrag så kan man komma in i det när allt är  fixat och klart sen... :D
...000... =)

predator

samma problem för mej ny dator ingen activation tillgänglig 24 timmar har gått inget svar.. bara o vänta samt köpa den på skiva sen..:-/

Rivvern_

Har begärt refund. Får se om jag får ett svar över huvud taget....

Control87th

Det är helt klart så att om man inte är beredd att acceptera strul och problem så ska man inte köpa Arma ännu och definitivt inte från softwrap.
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

predator

fick mail idag från soffuck. så man är igång igen..;)

Control87th

Jag har inte fått nått mail, nu har de haft två fulla arbetsdagar på sig... Inte glad!
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

Lupson

Jag tror jag definitivt kommer vänta på engelska releasen...
Mvh Lupson - kortklippt.

"Kustartilleriet fördröjer fienden i kustbandet till militär hjälp kan anlända".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Core i5 E3570K - Fractal Design Define Mini - Sapphire R290 Tri-X

Control87th

Mailade detta nyss till softwrap och till idea supporten :-/

Hello,

As you have not been able to even respond to my request for assistance to reinstall the game on my new PC for two working days(Both initial activations are used during the first install). I cannot see this as a working solution for the future. I request to be refunded.

/ Sad customer, Magnus Sandqvist

Name of title purchased: Armed Assault
License holder: Magnus Sandqvist
Purchase Reference: x-xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your first and last name: Magnus Sandqvist
A brief explanation of the problem you are experiencing: Cannot reinstall game on my new PC, I get no responce from support, I have mailed directly and thru the webformula.

PS. Even the terrible Star Force protection system is better than this crap :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Support
The Softwrap Support Staff can offer you efficient personal email responses.

Support: support@softwrap.com

Contacting support by email is usually more productive as the agents are able to ensure all the relevant data is collected before a response is formulated. Support at times requires communication to 2nd or 3rd level support agents to be consulted and this cannot be done through telephone support.

Please send the following information along with your query if possible:

Name of title purchased
License Holder Name
Purchase Reference Number
Your first and last name
A brief explanation of the problem you are experiencing

Our support agents endeavour to respond to all queries as soon as possible.

Softwrap Refund Policy
Softwrap's Refund Policy

Softwrap offers customers a 30-day money back guarantee on purchases of software.

At Softwrap we would like to resolve any problems you are experiencing with your product. Our priority is to ensure you are satisfied with your product. We offer email assistance which can be escalated to a telephone call if the need arises to ensure that the product you have purchased works correctly. If we are unable to resolve your problem we will issue you with a credit to the value of your transaction.

If however, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please follow the following process to request a refund:
1. Uninstalled the software from your computer
2. Ensure your purchase is still within the refund period. Refund periods may vary and if this is the case support will inform you on request.

Once the refund has been approved, it takes a few days for the credit to appear on your statement. Please do not dispute the charge with your bank as Softwrap will then not be able to process your refund and you will have to wait an extended period for the money.

On processing of your refund Softwrap will send through an email confirming your refund status.
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW