Previous topic - Next topic

Jotte

Ladda ner härifrån

Nu har vi ännu fler helikoptrar att leka med! :D

KeyCat

SUPER! :D

Med i denna nya addon finns också en annan sak som glädjer mig... Nämnligen JAM

JAM
In terms of the gaming experience the most important addon in this release is the JAM_Magazines addon. JAM is an initiative between various mods to create a Joint Ammo and Magazines addon. It's purpose is to enable a player to use units and weapons from different authors and mods while retaining the ability to share magazines eg a M4 from BAS would use the same magazine as a M4 from DigitalGrenades Mod. JAM_Magazines contains magazines for the more commonly used weapons such as the M4 and the AK74 (over 40 different magazine types at last count). It is of course impossible to code for every weapon so only the ones most likely to require the sharing of magazines between different soldiers of different addons have been included. These magazines and ammo definitions have been coded to give a realistic balance to the performance of the handheld weapons in OFP.
Some of the features of JAM include:
* New weapon sounds
* New environmental (eg ricochets) sounds
* New tracers
* New Recoils
* Revised damage levels
* Air Targeting AT4 and RPG7
* Personnel Targeting AT4 and RPG7
* Obscuring Smoke Grenades that hide you from the AI
* High Dispersion versions of the Magazines
* A range of recoded BIS weapons using JAM (do not affect Default BIS weapons)
* BIS soldiers recoded to use JAM weapons (do not affect Default BIS units)

Speciellt glädjande att fler än vi gillar high dispersion ammo på AI'n samt att rök granater nu även påverkar AI'n. Har inte testat ännu men snart :p

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

Jotte

Dessutom får vi nya SOAR piloter med M4 med Eotech hologram sikten, vilka är riktigt sköna att skjuta med.
Jag känner mig som en 5 åring på julafton. Denna releasen hade otroligt mkt godis i sig. Nu ska jag bara lära mig hur man använder JAM magasinen i uppdrag. De har sköna nya pang pang ljud om inte annat :p

AH-60L Direct Action Penetrator varianten är hur skön som helst. Räkna kallt med att den dyker upp i ett och annat uppdrag inom en snar framtid! :D