News:

No significant change

Main Menu

LOFC test

Started by TrakDah, May 30, 2005, 11:37:20

Previous topic - Next topic

TrakDah

Detta är sammanfattningen från Cats test av LOFC
QuoteThe bottom line is that Flaming Cliffs is well worth the money, if youââ,¬â,,¢re into Lock On. It doesnââ,¬â,,¢t address every problem. I still see some stuttering at times where there are a lot of objects in the world and I have all the visual candy on, and in the Su-27 / 33 the head-down displayââ,¬â,,¢s animation still runs off of the 3d architecture of the cockpit. There has also been noted some anomalous missile behavior with active-radar missiles in spite of the changes made to them; they tend to act like a flashlight and see everything within their beam, no matter what the target is doing. There have also been instances of Sparrow SARH missiles allegedly acting like active-radar missiles, though I personally have not seen that. But FC does do what it does very well; there was a time in the recent past that weââ,¬â,,¢d have paid fifty bucks straight up for the T alone, and you should see FC as a stand-alone study of the Su-25, I think. Thatââ,¬â,,¢s what it does best, and itââ,¬â,,¢s a lot of fun for the money I paid for it.

/TD

PS: "Stutter"-problemet åtgärdas genom att köra "FSAutoStart" å se till att stänga av alla Antivirus! (ej ZoneAlarm e.dyl)

Mr Jim

Vad menas med FSAutoStart? Är det ett program eller syftar det på att man ska köra Flaming Cliffs så? :)
\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\" - Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

För att kontakta mig, maila på jimmy.larssonSNABELAgmail.com
To contact me directly mail me at jimmy.larssonATgmail.com