News:

No significant change

Main Menu

BMS med väder

Started by Oden, January 16, 2005, 12:03:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Oden

Ni kanske ska ta en snabb titt i FF3 forum?

Andreas

MSI Z77A, Intel i5 3570K, MSI GTX 660 ti 2GB, 16 GB DDR 3 1600 MHz, OCZ SSD 120 GB, Seagate 1 TB
TM Cougar w/ Cubpilot\'s Hallsensor mod för joystick och throttle, IJ\'s ÃÅ"ber II NXT mod, SIMPED-F16/C, TIR 3 PRO

Oden

Control87th

Kommer snart upp på min FTP... spännande tider :D
Det verkar forstsätta som vanligt, Falcon är död länge leve Falcon :)
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

Control87th

vet inte om det kommit ut mer info ännu men jag som redan vet lite säger bara LOL... vilka barnrumpor.

Nåväl... även om "mitt" läger är lite pissed just nu så är min väldigt personliga åsikt att det var bra att nått kom ut ;)
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

Control87th

Hehehe, nu när det står här så kan jag konfirmera att det finns en check medvetet inbyggd som gör att det endast fungerar med FF

"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaggy
I got to back Sphynx here... Not saying much more except that what Sphynx is saying is very right...

FF, have again tried to hijack F4 development. Stealing source code. Inserting checks that prevent a good portion of the community using the exe on their prefered patch in an attempt to squeeze the other side out of development (what comes next? checking to see if youre using on cockpits sanctioned by FF? Or checking the filesizes on the DDS skins of some a/c to make sure youre only using FF authorised skins?).

I know in the past I havent been the biggest fan of Mr Hustler and some of the FF triad, but this takes the cake. A LOT of respect and admiration has been lost today, that i held for some of the ppl involved...
"

Från JimG som inte har koll:
I think you should hold your judgements until all of this is sorted out. The FF Team did not produce this and your accusations are unfounded. You owe us an apology for claiming we have stolen source code or whatever else. And unless you can prove your claims, then back-off.
It is my understanding that someone is going to release some type of SP4 OCI with a new BMS in a short while. If this is true, then you should get everything that is in this Cobra thing plus SP4.
"

Detta är väl rätt tydligt skrivet :D från JAM på Frugals:

Folks,

Quite frankly, I think the reality of this latest turn of events is quite self-evident. Nonetheless, I feel that I owe the community an explanation, as the conclusions stemming from the current situation that will (rightfully) be made about BMS's status quo may leave people somewhat befuddled given my "cease and desist" BMS announcement:

As perhaps most of you have realized by now (the hints and innuendos made by us are here on this very forum), but contrary to what was publically said, many (not all) BMS members have continued to fix, tweak, and enhance the code base -- even at the cost of it never seeing the light of day again. We quite honestly hope to be able to release it one day -- simple as that really. It goes without saying that recent (non-)events in Falcon land have left us -- and the community as a whole I am quite certain -- very much confused as to the future (or lack thereof, quite frankly) of Falcon...

However, unlike certain members of an otherwise talented and honest group of Falcon 4 modders (just say no to stereotypes), BMS does not condone:

-- Releasing illegally (and anonymously, to boot). Not only does this leave the end-user with no obvious recourse for post-release support, but it is highly detrimental to the community, and just plain wrong. The word "cowards" also comes to mind, but I digress...

-- The act of taking, modifying, and releasing someone else's (read: your own team members) work, without their knowledge and/or permission. Otherwise known as stealing. Not only is this reprehensible, but again, and more importantly, detrimental to the community.

-- Going out of one's way to make a release work with only one flavor of Falcon is... priceless.

Incidentally, if anyone from this so-called "CobraOne" (??) group has the balls to publically come clean with us and the community, save it.. we know who you are, and take my advice -- I'll bury you.

Best Regards.

--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

SledgeHammer

Nu kommer jag ihåg varför jag med omedelbar verkan lade ner allt jag pysslade med vad gäller Falcon... :-/
Mvh  - Stefan -

Control87th

Nu har du fel inställning.... trots allt strul under alla år så har det resulterat i att vi flyger allt trevligare versioner :)
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW