News:

No significant change

Main Menu

Steam Top 10

Started by KeyCat, March 16, 2013, 14:19:31

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyCat

Roligt att se BIS äger top 10 listan med tre titlar (även om jag helst sluppit Steam helt...)

Here's Valve's report of the ten bestselling games on Steam for this week:

1. Arma III Alpha
2. Tomb Raider
3. Civilization V: Gold Edition
4. BioShock Infinite
5. Arma II: Complete Collection
6. Max Payne 3
7. Arma II: Combined Operations
8. Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
10. Age of Empires II HD Edition

http://www.bluesnews.com/s/139788/steam-top-10

/KC

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

Horizon

Arma III kommer säkert att vara en hit, men jag måste nog skaffa mig en helt ny dator för att kunna spela det. Det snart fem år sedan jag köpte någon ny hårdvara.
We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

KeyCat

Min gamla burk är inne på sitt sjätte år (uppdaterade till ett GTX260 2009 om jag minns rätt) och jag får ~20-30 fps i Alphan med high settings, inte super men spelbart.

Återstår att se hur pass mycket A3 sväller och vad som behövs när det släpps... Blir dock en ny dator för mig till höst/vintern i vilket fall som helst.

/KC

Jotte

Najs  ;D

Baksidan på medaljen är alla TK-nissar ip MP, eller som en skrev på BIS forum;

QuoteLol, it is the Dayz fs, and the Zombozos, along with Steam. It starts with hacks for Dayz that all the console kiddie get a boner over, cause they all where raised to play with hidden magic key combo on there dic*...err Controller that gave them cheat modes, and want the latest greatest game to play(A3), But haven't the Brain/or the Attention Span, do to not having a Mom or Dad to teach them manners (cause they are playing WoW) and left them in front of a TV with a sippy cup full of sugar.Which then forced them to take Ritalin or some other "mood altering" drug to not act out in class, and not learn how to think... So they just want to break things when they get home.

Skrattade rÃ¥tt Ã¥t den förenklade men ganska träffande beskrivningen.  8)

Horizon

Men KC, du kör väl Arma III i en haxxorad version på Win98?
We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

KeyCat

Du kommer inte tro det men nu när barnsjukdomarna är åtgärdade i Windows 7 så är jag sakteliga på väg över dit. Givetvis kommer jag att spara både Win 98 och XP i vars en VBox ;)

Det blir nog lagom tills A3 releasen och den nya DCS motorn som förhoppningvis kommer att ge oss annat än 10+ år gamla Georgien att flyga över...

/KC