News:

No significant change

Main Menu

Free falcon 5 släppt!

Started by granQ, September 15, 2009, 10:50:34

Previous topic - Next topic

granQ

håller med horizon, gränssnittet är fult och så jobbigt, inga nya funktioner typ.. men massor av eyecandy så den håller mitt intresse lite iallafall..

kolla in detta dock :)

Freefalcon viggen bombing run @ anrop.se
http://www.granq.se Mitt egna krypin.
http://www.anrop.se Mer soldater, mindre flyg :)

Horizon

Haha, någon som glömde slå på nosewheel steering på slutet? :)

Kul video, alltid roligt att se hur vi flygamatörer bryter mot allt vad normala rutiner heter, från start till landning. Fienden fick både en, två, tre, fyra och fem chanser att skjuta ner er över målområdet. Och jag är absolut inte bättre själv, hehe. :D

Fina bilder på Viggen precis när ni rollade in för attacken. Det är något speciellt med den vingformen som gör en lite tårögd.
We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

Snail

Glad you guys like FF5. This is my first posting here.

Getting the Viggens, Gripen and Draken in FF has been a lot of work. The Viggens are the most detailed, but there are some restrictions caused by the fact that Falcon is originally developed as an F-16 sim. E.g. there is no possibility to add a podded canon, like the AJS37 has. But all in all, I'm very happy to have these Viggens in a military flight sim. Kudos go to all involved in the developement: Swede for the 3D model, Weezer for the basics of the JA37 cockpit, Aragorn for tweaking the cockpit to it's current standard, Qawa for the 3D cockpit and Oden for the AJS37 pit. (Swede, Weezer and Oden are Swedish, Aragorn is an 'Aussie rocker in Japan', Qawa is Italian and I'm from the low countries ;) ) I would have liked it if Qawa would tweak the JA37 3D pit to the AJS version, but sadly he left the FF developement team.

Btw, FF5.5 is out. No major Viggen improvements, but better working Korean campaigns and more stability. The 'Eurowar' campaign is still unfinished.

griffin

Oh, welcome to Nosig Snail! :)
snappahead

Horizon

Snail, thanks for posting and thanks for the work you're putting into Falcon. The Eurowar campain sounds really interesting! I'm mostly flying WW2 stuff atm, but I actually thought of continuing an old Falcon campain today. Falcon never grows old. :)

Keep us updated and of course kudos to all you guys in the development team.

Snail

Quote from: griffin on June 16, 2010, 22:27:39
Oh, welcome to Nosig Snail! :)

Thanks,

I may not be attending here very much: I have to use Google translation to get a grip of the discussions. And Google is far from perfect in this field ;)

Horizon

I figured you were using Google Translation. :) Tried it myself and it's actually pretty neat when you translate swe>eng. Don't know about swe>hol though. Hope you drop by now and then and give us some news about FF. Cheers.

griffin

No matter what you think of FF itself, the possibility to fly Viggen in an up-to-date combat simulator that is an appealing thought!
snappahead