Alphasim Viggen and i3dTeam

Started by nickricci, February 06, 2006, 16:58:59

Previous topic - Next topic

nickricci

Hi!

I bought the Alphasim Viggen. I need some help about little things:

1. I cant get the autopilot to hold IAS or Mach?

2. Is the only way to climb/dive with autopliot with 1500ft/min up or down. If I put 3000ft in the window nothing happens?

3. Its not possible to drop tanks or something?

Now to something more interesting...i3dTeam. I have looked in this forum and it seems like it was a long time ago they had a statment. Is it still in the development status?
There homepage doesent work either...

//Nick, Sweden

Obizzz

QuoteOriginally posted by nickricci

Now to something more interesting...i3dTeam. I have looked in this forum and it seems like it was a long time ago they had a statment. Is it still in the development status?
There homepage doesent work either...

//Nick, Sweden

Är du svensk? det står ju /Sweden?

anyway they're still making (slow) progress on the Viggen, don't expect it anytime soon but once it's finished it will be great, probably the best FS-addon ever

http://www.novelair.com/forum/index.php  <--- some stuff about the Viggen there
"It's not easy because it's difficult" - François Duval, Rallye de France 2004
--------------------
Martin Ãâ€"berg
www.martinoberg.se

mar.oberg på googles emailtjänst

Phlerp

QuoteOriginally posted by Obizzz
... but once it's finished it will be great, probably the best FS-addon ever

Ha ha... Well, we can only try. :D

We're still working on it though the progress is slow since we're now very much involved in the Novelair cockpit project. Actually we've made some breakthroughs on the flight model the last week. However we've found some limits in FS2004 that makes certain things impossible to do. Due to this it is very unlikely that we will release it for FS2004. I don't want to promise anything since you could never know what bumps we will hit on this road, but we're hoping to have it ready soon after the release of FSX.

So if you want to try it before that I'd suggest you come to the airshow at F7 this summer and try the Novelair mobile AJ37 simulator.

griffin

I can help you with #3... Simply put, no you can't. FS2004 does not support dropping objects, like droptanks or missiles. That's hopefully subject to change in FSX.

kinds regards

Jens
snappahead

nickricci

So, you will not come to Kristianstads Airport in August? They say it will be the biggest...and ofcourse I live very near...

//Nicklas

Nauwa

Never know, depends if someone in charge for the airshow contacts me about it