Ändra skärmupplösning

Started by Jotte, April 28, 2005, 17:49:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Jotte

Det finns en liten grej att ladda ner om man vill ha högre res i SH3.
http://koti.mbnet.fi/kegetys/dx9res10.zip

Den funkar dock inte i XP SP2 utan lite meck och 2 andra saker, nämligen:
(återpost från subsim/simhq/ubi)

I've found a way to get it working with SP2!
It takes a little bit of work, but it only needs to be done once.

Here's how:
Download and install the Application Compatibility Toolkit from Microsoft.
App. Compatibility Toolkit ( http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows/appcompatibility/default.mspx )

After it is installed, on the start menu, go to "All Programs/Microsoft Application Compatibility Toolkit 4.0/Tools" and run the Compatibility Administrator.

When the program opens, make sure New Database is highlighted under Custom Databases, and click the Fix button.

In the "Name of program to be fixed" box, type SH3. Now, click the browse button, and select the sh3.exe in your SH3 install directory.

Click Next.

Under "Operating System Modes" select None.

Click Next.

In the "Compatibility Fixes" box, check DelayDLLInit, and click the Parameters button.
In the "Command Line" box, type d3d9.dll and click OK. (You can click the "Test Run" button to make sure it is working.)

Click Next.

Click Finish.

Click the Save button, name it SH3, and click OK.

On the File menu, select Install.

Close the Compatibilty Administrator.

Enjoy SH3.
-------------

Funkar fint för mig och nu har jag väääääääääääligt svårt att inte bara sitte och kika på grejerna när de glider fram genom vattnet
:-OO :D

Control87th

Nu har jag kört en patrull i 1920x1200 och fattar verkligen inte varför de begränsat oss till 1024x768... visst, det mesta är bara förstorade texturer och bitmappar men det fungerar klockrent.
--------------------
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

Jotte

Senaste skriket på CPU marknaden i Rumänien är en PIII 800 MHz..... :D