LAN 2005 Top Secret News

Started by ctrl, November 30, 2004, 21:09:41

Previous topic - Next topic

ctrl

Urgency alert, Top Secret!

The world famous terrorist ââ,¬Å"Ladinââ,¬Â has made an announcement in witch he not only states that he are taking concrete practical steps to initiate the ââ,¬Å"cleaning of the world from infidelsââ,¬Å". He also tell us of heââ,¬â,,¢s whereabouts.

We have all reasons to believe that Ladin possesses a significant amount of nuclear and chemical weapons. It is believed that he now is in the process of assembling his launch platforms, older Chinese and Soviet intercontinental cruise missiles that somehow escaped destruction as part of the very successful disarmament agreements between all significant military powers in the world.

The evidence suggests that we are only months away from a disaster of epic proportions. The civil world as we know it has never been closer to destruction.

The public is alarmed of the situation, Ladin and his friend King Tuk is using the Internet to communicate his intentions directly to the citizens of the world. King Tuk was obviously not killed as believed during our last campaign. He now prospers together with his companion Ladin in an area consisting of a significant area in the northern part of the united Korea and the southern part of China. It is believed that these enemys of the world consist of over 1 500 000 well equipped and well trained soldiers.

The civil world under UN flag is assembling forces in Korea and China to address this situation. We expect that our response to this paramount threat will be initiated early in the New Year.

Weather permitting you can expect to take part in the first strike on the seventh of January. It is likely that some smaller operations will take place already on the sixth of January.
Control
87th Stray Dogs VFW

Lupson

Mvh Lupson - kortklippt.

"Kustartilleriet fördröjer fienden i kustbandet till militär hjälp kan anlända".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Core i5 E3570K - Fractal Design Define Mini - Sapphire R290 Tri-X

Horizon

Tjo, detta låter lockande. Jag ställer upp med en styck F-16 tankad och klar samt laddad med fyrtioelva CBU-87! :)
We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

Obizzz

"It's not easy because it's difficult" - François Duval, Rallye de France 2004
--------------------
Martin Ãâ€"berg
www.martinoberg.se

mar.oberg på googles emailtjänst

Oden

QuoteOriginally posted by Horizon

Tjo, detta låter lockande. Jag ställer upp med en styck F-16 tankad och klar samt laddad med fyrtioelva CBU-87! :)
Då lär du behöva köra startbanan åt båda hållen innan du kommer upp :D

ft

Det ryktas även om förgreningar ut i Stilla Havets övärld. Jag och min F4U-1D ställer upp för start, redo att bekämpa bin Lådan! :D

(Och numera toppar NoSiG samtliga webcrawlers i CIA:s källare ;))

Stercus accidit
---
Quando omni flunkus moritatus

Horizon

QuoteOriginally posted by Oden

Jag får väl montera såna där startraketer som transportplanen använder. :)

Nu blev jag verkligen sugen på att flyga Falcon igen. Ska bli kul att ta upp den gamla Vipern på lanet igen. Kanske är man lite rostig, men F4 har man flugit så mycket att det sitter i ryggmärgen. :)
We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

Mr Jim

QuoteOriginally posted by Oden

Jag får väl montera såna där startraketer som transportplanen använder. :)

Nu blev jag verkligen sugen på att flyga Falcon igen. Ska bli kul att ta upp den gamla Vipern på lanet igen. Kanske är man lite rostig, men F4 har man flugit så mycket att det sitter i ryggmärgen. :)

hehe, har precis installerat det själv ;)
\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\" - Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

För att kontakta mig, maila på jimmy.larssonSNABELAgmail.com
To contact me directly mail me at jimmy.larssonATgmail.com