new SB pro PE update

Started by dejawolf, October 19, 2004, 09:16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

dejawolf

Horizon

We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

Jotte

Still on track for a November 2004 release of SB Pro PE? (according the the FAQ)

Phlerp

I know it's not th focus of this sim but that graphics engine looks perfect for a chopper sim too. Any chance of seeing a future release with controllable choppers? There hasn't been any decent helicopter sim since Longbow II, as there hasn't been any good tank sims since.... well, Steel Beasts ;)

dejawolf

well, our policy is to not burst around about plans and ideas, as i learned the hard way from Nils, and my quite frivolous posting lately, however much i am bursting to tell about them. fact is, plans can be changed, but once it's in, it's in, and we can show everyone what we have done. just check the forums and screenshot section from time to time, and you'll see what we have cooked up.

Phlerp

Ooooh... Sounds like, I coul tell you but I'd have to kill you then ;)

Seriously, I do understand that. If you tell the public too much there will be no surpirises, only dissapointments over this and that feature that was promised.... The helicopter thing was merely a reflection... and a tribute to a very beautifull terrain.

Lupson

Finns lite nytt julgodis på www.steelbeasts.com

T.ex. en söt liten Hind av Dejawolf himself!

Good work Dejawolf, if you read this!

Jag börjar faktiskt överväga ett inköp av SB Pro PE seriöst nu, trots prislappen. Men med tanke på att dollarn är så löjligt svag blir det inte så farligt ändå.
Mvh Lupson - kortklippt.

"Kustartilleriet fördröjer fienden i kustbandet till militär hjälp kan anlända".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Core i5 E3570K - Fractal Design Define Mini - Sapphire R290 Tri-X

Jotte