Dangerous Waters preview @SimHq

Started by KeyCat, October 18, 2004, 14:37:12

Previous topic - Next topic

KeyCat

Verkar snart vara tillgänglig...

http://www.simhq.com/_naval/naval_012a.html

Gillar speciellt det här...

DW is really designed for multiplay. Yes, players. Multiplay. If youââ,¬â,,¢ve ever wanted to have those modern-day sub-vs-sub-vs-ship-vs-plane duels, here it is in grand glory. Because according to Jamie Carlson, DWââ,¬â,,¢s biggest fun will be the ability to collaborate in multiplayer with other units to identify and attack the enemy team, without fragging your own teammates. If youââ,¬â,,¢ve ever really wanted to play underwater chess, hereââ,¬â,,¢s your chance. Same goes for you surface-warfare nuts. Hereââ,¬â,,¢s your chance to see if you really can got get a modern day sub from the surface and live. Are your helicopters and sonars equal to the deadly sub?

Att lira multiplayer och vara tex commander och sonar man i en samma ubåt mot en eller ett par andra mänskligt bemannade ubåtar/båtar hade varit skoj att testa :D

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

Mr Jim

QuoteOriginally posted by KeyCat

Verkar snart vara tillgänglig...

http://www.simhq.com/_naval/naval_012a.html

Gillar speciellt det här...

DW is really designed for multiplay. Yes, players. Multiplay. If youââ,¬â,,¢ve ever wanted to have those modern-day sub-vs-sub-vs-ship-vs-plane duels, here it is in grand glory. Because according to Jamie Carlson, DWââ,¬â,,¢s biggest fun will be the ability to collaborate in multiplayer with other units to identify and attack the enemy team, without fragging your own teammates. If youââ,¬â,,¢ve ever really wanted to play underwater chess, hereââ,¬â,,¢s your chance. Same goes for you surface-warfare nuts. Hereââ,¬â,,¢s your chance to see if you really can got get a modern day sub from the surface and live. Are your helicopters and sonars equal to the deadly sub?

Att lira multiplayer och vara tex commander och sonar man i en samma ubåt mot en eller ett par andra mänskligt bemannade ubåtar/båtar hade varit skoj att testa :D

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

Vet du om det ska hänga på en pappersmanual till detta lir? Kollade på de senaste video:sarna, verkar minst sagt lovande
\"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing\" - Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

För att kontakta mig, maila på jimmy.larssonSNABELAgmail.com
To contact me directly mail me at jimmy.larssonATgmail.com

KeyCat

Vet inte??? Mest troligt inte eftersom det är den "trenden" som gällt de senaste åren :-/

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

>> It's all about teamwork! <<