News:

No significant change

Main Menu

Filmer/Videosnuttar

Started by Mr Jim, May 23, 2004, 21:49:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Lupson

Mvh Lupson - kortklippt.

"Kustartilleriet fördröjer fienden i kustbandet till militär hjälp kan anlända".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Core i5 E3570K - Fractal Design Define Mini - Sapphire R290 Tri-X

Horizon

We're standing here by the abyss, and the world is in flames
Two star-crossed lovers reaching out, to the beast with many names

Horizon

Alltså... den är ju bara så sjukt vacker att se på (och jag menar inte Vipern). :)

! No longer available

Lupson

Inte filmklipp, men fick en text skickad till mig där en brittisk Jaguar-pilot som bl.a. flög i Desert Storm berättar om ett studiebesök på F6 i början av åttiotalet. Läsvärd.

http://www.collectair.co.uk/pdf/interview-hr.pdf

"The first to go up in the Viggen was our boss, Hilton Moses. I
remember going out with him to the aeroplane and seeing him laughing
and smiling, and then seeing him getting out and coming back to
the crewroom looking like heââ,¬â,,¢d just been put through some kind of
crazy combination between a fairground ride and a washing machine."
Mvh Lupson - kortklippt.

"Kustartilleriet fördröjer fienden i kustbandet till militär hjälp kan anlända".
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Core i5 E3570K - Fractal Design Define Mini - Sapphire R290 Tri-X

Horizon

Quote from: Lupson on December 12, 2015, 21:23:29
Inte filmklipp, men fick en text skickad till mig där en brittisk Jaguar-pilot som bl.a. flög i Desert Storm berättar om ett studiebesök på F6 i början av åttiotalet. Läsvärd.

Underbar text, tackar för den! Det är med stolthet man läser hur bra våra stridspiloter och flygplan var (och är).

Verkar som engelsmannen fick flyga med Peter Lindén. :) https://blogg.forsvarsmakten.se/flygvapenbloggen/2012/05/31/i-pension-efter-drygt-3500-flygtimmar/

Den här delen gillade jag:

"The  next  day,  it  was  time to take the Swedish pilots flying in the Jaguar. I was at a bit of a loss  as  to  how  I  was  going  to
explain  to  this  guy  that  we flew  at  420kt  when  they  flew at  620kt.  So  I  decided  that  the way  ahead  was  to  leave  the
part-throttle  reheat  in,  accelerate  to  620kt  and  then  give him the aeroplane. Thatââ,¬â,,¢s what I  did  ââ,¬â€  I  took  off,  and  gave
him control at 620kt and about 150ft.   He   pushed   the   nose down, took the Jaguar down to 30ft  and  proceeded  to  fly  it  at
about 30 to 40ft and 600kt-plus quite happily. It knocked all the myths about whoââ,¬â,,¢s got the best aeroplanes, whoââ,¬â,,¢s got the best-trained pilots
and so on. The Swedish Air Force had aeroplanes that were light years ahead of anything the RAF had, or was going to get, or has got now,
and their pilots were in a totally different league to us. This was not just an individual ââ,¬â€ I flew with three of them, and all three were like
that. Each of them was able to fly the Jaguar faster and lower from the back seat than I could from the front seat."

:D

F16_Filur

Quote from: Horizon on December 11, 2015, 21:44:17
Alltså... den är ju bara så sjukt vacker att se på (och jag menar inte Vipern). :)

Ja, det är frågan om man skulle velat skjuta bort noskonen när allt kommer omkring? Sätt på Gevaliat istället.

Här lite helvetesflygning.

Wicked Dutch F-16 Display At Waddington 2012
! No longer available

Horizon

Låter nästan otroligt för den typen av flygplan, men säger de så, så... :)

! No longer available

Horizon

Sevärd! Om The Lunar Rover och hur de konstruerade den, packade ihop den och skickade den till månen tre gånger.

! No longer available