News:

No significant change

Main Menu

Patchinfo

Started by Andreas, December 20, 2003, 06:38:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreas

MSI Z77A, Intel i5 3570K, MSI GTX 660 ti 2GB, 16 GB DDR 3 1600 MHz, OCZ SSD 120 GB, Seagate 1 TB
TM Cougar w/ Cubpilot\'s Hallsensor mod för joystick och throttle, IJ\'s ÃÅ"ber II NXT mod, SIMPED-F16/C, TIR 3 PRO

TrakDah

Jo, jag såg det...

Det var ju trevligt :) För beta-forumet kommer jag (vi?) inte in på längre: Ubi har (äntligen) bytt motor, men verkar ha glömt att flytta över våra rättigheter.

/TD

Andreas

http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=400102&f=38610606&m=58110778

"Hi folks,

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that we got a new beta patch version today and many new items were fixed since the last. This first patch is becoming quite comprehensive and is really making the game feel like a new title. All the tests show good performance under Win98se and ME with the patch, and it appears this may have also improved overall memory usage. Although I cannot promise you this, those of you with blue screens may see this fixed as well (myself and testers have not seen this in the patch).

The bad news is that there are still a couple of no-go bugs. So, I'm afraid that the chances of the patch being released pre-Christmas is low. We do not want to release a patch now and then have to release one right afterwards because the first makes the game unplayable for some. Sorry folks, we need time to test it out. Also, being the holidays, many of the vital people needed to get the patch done and on the net will be taking a bit of time off to spend with family and friends. However, we will try our best to have the patch available before the New Year. That is a goal, NOT a promise.

As I have said before, I can make NO PROMISES on dates. I try to keep you all informed, but nothing is ever certain and things often take turns you least expect. There is no conspiracy, no evil plot, and no deception. We're just a developer and a publisher trying to get a quality patch out as fast as possible while maintaining good community communications.

Finally, if you haven't see a particular item you want to see fixed in the list I've posted, fear not; this will not be the last patch. We use community feedback to help drive what gets fixed in future patches. However, we need to get this first patch out as soon as we can and we simply don't have the time to fix every bug in this first patch. Please be patient.

Happy holidays,
Matt Wagner

Matt "Wags" Wagner
Producer / Ubisoft"
MSI Z77A, Intel i5 3570K, MSI GTX 660 ti 2GB, 16 GB DDR 3 1600 MHz, OCZ SSD 120 GB, Seagate 1 TB
TM Cougar w/ Cubpilot\'s Hallsensor mod för joystick och throttle, IJ\'s ÃÅ"ber II NXT mod, SIMPED-F16/C, TIR 3 PRO