News:

No significant change

Main Menu

Online nu

Started by Swebeast, December 08, 2003, 08:46:10

Previous topic - Next topic

RedOne/ zalzam

Ligger på TS2 nu, och kommer att vara sporadiskt på under dagen. Undantag för "matchen" på tv  ::)
------------------------

Lasse Sandberg

KeyCat

Kommer in på TS2 om en stund...

/KC

>> It's all about teamwork! <<

RedOne/ zalzam

------------------------

Lasse Sandberg

KeyCat

Ligger på TS2 för en sväng med äggvispen!

/KC

KeyCat

Start och landningstips för 104th (och andra) servern...

Take Off:
Use the Control Tower (F6) at your airport for a taxi clearance. It will tell you which runway to use. Then look down at your HSI and see if you have to taxi left or right. If runway 30 is the active, taxi your plane so that you nose will eventually line up on heading 300. If you line up on Runway 12 for example, then you taxied the wrong way. I'd much rather see a line up of aircraft waiting to take off the same way than a Los Angeles Freeway merge at rush hour!

Landing:
As for Landing actives, call the the tower while you're inbound and it'll give you that active as well. For the US planes, your ILS will automatically switch (if you land somewhere besides the base you took off from). For the RU Birds, you'll have to know what the airport identifier number is to select the ILS. Use your ILSN / Return Mode to help with your landing pattern (Downwind, Base and Final as applicable). Keep your eyes open for other aircraft in the pattern, and wait your turn.

Remember, please do not use the Taxi Way for take offs! This causes more accidents than even the airshow fools crashing at the airport. Take the time to taxi properly. Yes, this shaves some minutes off your fun time, but it'll be worth it. Nothing looks more embarrassing to everyone than seeing someone mow the grass with their aircraft to beat the rush, or plow into 4 taxiing airplanes because of impatience.

Most of all, use your eyes when taxiing, taking off and landing. This will also prevent unwanted pile ups.

Might I add that you should stick to the left of runways when rolling. Just in case someone is rolling the opposite direction.

Salsam, RedOne tack för trevlig flyging sist, skoj o markera mål med rök från Ka-50 till Salsam i Su-25:an! Är eventuellt på senare ikväll, isåfall ligger jag på TS2 som vanligt...

/KC

Salsam

Tackar för flygningarna! Tar nog ett tag innan jag vågar ge mig på jakten uppe i norr igen... fick ordentligt med pisk.
Däremot har jag nu flugit in mig på Su-25 och Su-25T hyffsat bra och kan nu åtminstonde agera SEAD åt er i fortsättningen.

Har en känsla av att FC2.0 kommer bli det nya IL2 och det kommer flygas mer och mer över nätet efterhand som folk trillar dit.
Allt från nybörjarna, som faktiskt kan lära det sig ganska snabbt, till de som vill ha Hardcore och kört länge.

Ni som står och funderar på att skaffa det - Gör det, vi har skit kul tillsammans i luften!

KeyCat

Quote from: Salsam on May 28, 2010, 10:48:09
Ni som står och funderar på att skaffa det - Gör det, vi har skit kul tillsammans i luften!

Håller med men synd att de lyckades få med den där minnes/resurs buggen i senaste patcharna för CTD'erna är inte roliga när man precis kommit i position med sin Ka-50 och hittat målen  :-\

Får hoppas ED släpper en fix snabbt men frågan är om man vågar hoppas på det, historiken tyder dock på att ED är dryga med sina patchar...

/KC

RedOne/ zalzam

------------------------

Lasse Sandberg